Scale with virtual teams. Reliably.
The right setup of tools, workflows and prevetted freelancers.
success = 50% people + 40% workflows + 10% tools
Success with virtual teams requires not only the right people but the right ecosystem of tools and workflows to support remote work and flexibility.
With well over 100.000 hours of work done by virtual teams of global freelancers from over 67 countries, Flash Hub has learnt what it takes to enable virtual work reliably. With this approach we’ve scaled single projects and whole organizations by up to 400% in only 6 months. Working with Flash Hub gives you access to all our experience and best practises right from the start. In a close partnership we provide you with the right workflows that give your teams structure and alignment, best-practise setups of modern cloud tools that support global collaboration and prevetted freelancers from the Flash Hub community.
With Flash Hub you get a strong and experienced partner on your side that consults and coaches you so that you can benefit from the endless flexibility of a global workforce without having to deal with all the complexity that comes with it. Our service makes scaling with virtual teams as simple and as reliable as it can be. Our toolset for all work agile comes with a bulletproof scrum process combined with best-practice workflows and standards from different industries like software development and marketing combined into one powerful and easy-to-use Scrum board.
This combination of prevetted freelancers, workflows, tools and personal support is what differentiates us from freelancer-only talent platforms.
Virtual Team readiness check
Tools and workflows setup right
We assess your current tools, roles, workflows and legal restrictions to understand how virtual teams can work for you in the most efficient and effective way while giving you full control and transparency.
This service includes
- One evaluation-interview with a product owner or a project manager of your team
- Workflows analyses to identify the underlying structure, clarity and reliability
- Review of your tools used to work with virtual teams and support of defined workflows
- Review of your current team’s role definitions
- Vetting of legal and compliance restrictions
A document that contains the status quo of your current work ecosystem and action items for any changes we recommend. With these results you understand how to make virtual teams work transparently, reliably and how you can benefit from the endless flexibility of a global remote team.
Virtual Team support
Your reliable hands-on support
It all starts with the right people, which is why we support you with our service for sourcing, assessing, onboarding and offboarding of freelancers. This is then rounded off with implementation of templates for best practices of workflows, roles and tool setup.
To ensure ongoing success, we assess your virtual team’s usage of tools and workflows on a monthly basis to ensure that communication is clear and done, expectations are clearly defined, tools and workflows are used properly and results are delivered.
This service includes
- Access to our HR team to submit freelancer sourcing and assessment requests
- A monthly health check of your virtual team with up to five people (freelancers or your
team members count)
- A montly remotely delivered presentation of health check results (video call)
- One HR sourcing request per month per freelance defined role in your team
- Ongoing advice for team setup, role definitions, workflows and tools of your team
- Transparent overview of time and costs per freelancer each week
Flash Hub Talent
The right experts working for you
We secure you the right experts required to get your work done fast, reliably and to the level of quality you expect at fair prices that fit into your target budget.
This service includes
- Freelancers working in your team, covered by the “Virtual Team Support”
- Our company as a single contractor to avoid administration and billing overhead
Sourcing is included as a service of the virtual team package.
Scale your workforce reliably
Get your fully managed virtual teams of expert freelancers, workflows, and tools.
With personal support and best practises from our experienced team you'll scale your workforce in the most flexible way.
- Tooling Problems
- HR Hassle
- Recruiting Nightmare
- Resource Capacity Bottlenecks
- Workflow Issues
Start projects without limits today!
Just send us your contact data and we’ll get back to you for a personal meeting in a few hours.