How you can scale your agency
with virtual freelancer teams
In this video you will learn how you:
- become independent of local staff shortages
- have quickly motivated experts with the right skills at hand for every project
- no longer have to turn down a client due to personnel bottlenecks.
- increase your revenue without increasing the risk of new fixed costs
- how Manuel Pistner almost drove his agency, with an annual revenue of 3 million, into the wall due to constant staff shortages and what you can learn from this for your agency.
Lizza.de scaling with Flash Hub
Cocomore AG scaling with Flash Hub
Gastromatic scaling with Flash Hub
Kuehlhaus AG scaling with Flash Hub
About Manuel Pistner
Manuel Pistner and his agency have long sought a way out of the dilemma of the shortage of skilled workers – and finally found one in 2018. Through the increasingly consistent use of virtual teams of over 150 global freelancers, we have developed a system that makes digital project teams flexibly scalable with full transparency and control. This has enabled us to double our revenue without increasing our risk through new fixed costs.
With Flash Hub, we make these possibilities available to other agencies and service providers who want to experience projects without bottlenecks.